top of page
- Feb 09, 6:00 PM – Feb 10, 7:30 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USASpeaker Liam Dillon covers the issues of housing affordability and neighborhood change across California for the Los Angeles Times and the Gimme Shelter Podcast.
- Feb 14, 7:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAIf you wish you can email: INFO@SANDBOXSANDCITY.COM to add your name to the wait list for the viewing of Gratitude Revealed. It will be on a first come first serve basis if any cancellations come in.
- Feb 14, 7:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAMusikiwest invites you to SandBox to share in an epic journey forty years in the making. Gratitude Revealed from acclaimed filmmaker, Louie Schwartzberg, the director of Fantastic Fungi, takes us on a transformational, cinematic experience of how to live a more meaningful life full of gratitude.
- Mar 02, 7:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAA spectacular offering of music and musicians, not to be missed! Offering "La musica notturna di Madrid" by Boccherini and the symphonic Kreutzer Sonata of Beethoven arranged for string quintet.
- Mar 16, 6:00 PM – Mar 17, 7:30 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAThe 9 Ways framework is explored in the new book 9 Ways to Make Housing for People [ORO Editions 2022], by speakers: Daniel Simons, FAIA and Pedram Farashbandi, AIA.
- Mar 19, 4:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USALe Jazz Hot - the quartet of the Hot Club of San Francisco featuring Paul "Pazzo" Mehling on guitar. Celebrating the music of Django Reinhardt for over 30 years with 15 CDs and numerous concert appearances the world over- Pazzo & company never fail to delight AND dazzle.
- Apr 27, 6:00 PM – 6:30 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USASPEAKERS: Angela Brooks, FAIA & Lawrence Scarpa, FAIA, Brooks + Scarpa Architects
- May 18, 7:00 PM – 7:30 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USACommunity leaders in public office, planning, housing advocacy and project development come together in a moderated panel discussion identifying needs, roadblocks and finding solutions and ways forward to build more housing in our area.
- Wed, Dec 21Sand CityDec 21, 2022, 7:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAMusikiwest presents jazz harp legend Destiny Muhammad who will be joined by Grammy Award winning jazz pianist Tammy Hall, drummer - Leon Joyce Jr., bassist - Arthur Chico Lopez and poets - Devorah Major and Enid Pickett for this sonic solstice experience.
- Mon, Dec 19Sand City
- Thu, Dec 15Sand City
- Tue, Dec 13Sand CityDec 13, 2022, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAPenny Vieregge, a Big Sur legend in celebration of her 95th year will be joined by violinist, Edwin Huizinga and master of alchemy crystal singing bowls, Deva Munay for this enchanted reading of selections of poetry by Hafiz.
- Sun, Nov 20Sand CityNov 20, 2022, 4:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAThe Grammy-winning Los Angeles Guitar Quartet (LAGQ) beings their signature sound and synchronicity to classics by Bach, Beethoven and Rossini as well as world music pieces from Indonesia and Chile. They’ll also feature luminous works from their new CD “Opalescence”.
- Thu, Nov 10Sand CityNov 10, 2022, 7:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAOur composers for this program shared the distinction of being labeled "Degenerates" under the Nazi's in WW II for the race and religion Musikiwest's renown musicians will present this glorious program! This program made possible by a grant from Yellow Brick Road!
- Thu, Oct 20Sand CityOct 20, 2022, 7:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAImagine Mozart traveling through the US in the 90's and what he might have encountered. These are the sounds you will encounter in this carefully crafted String Trio program that will journey from the shores of US to eastern Europe.
- Sun, Sep 18Sand City
- Fri, Aug 19Sand City
- Fri, Jul 15Sand City
- Fri, Jul 08Sand CityJul 08, 2022, 7:00 PMSand City, 440 Ortiz Ave, Sand City, CA 93955, USAAZA unites traditional Tamazight (Berber) music, indigenous to the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, with the global influences of its diverse members. Evocative of Saharan-African blues, yet with an original style that truly defies categorization.
bottom of page